Freight Techniques (Pty) Ltd
Our extensive range of software operating systems, cover all aspects of our business. Our systems are licensed and accredited and cover the full spectrum of our operational activities including a warehouse bar coding operating system.
- We constantly update and upgrade our hardware, software and communications systems.
- The customs approved program which allows amongst other, for the following:
- Electronic data interface (EDI) with customs and excise offices for all customs declarations,
- Advanced and fast processing of all shipping and customs documentation.
- Records of customs and excise bonded cargo acquittals.
- Day to day updates on air departures & arrivals and ocean sailings, stack schedules & arrivals.
- Vast database and information from container specifications, conversions, client customs
- registration numbers to product and tariff classifications, as well as individual clientele
- General and bonded warehouse stock locations and control.
- Status tracking and tracing of shipment & POD’S
- Daily and weekly rate of exchange, tariff and industry updates.
- Import and export quotations.
- Final unit costing of imported goods.
- Miscellaneous documents ie…packing lists, bank forms, certificate of origins, declarations, and various reports.
- Possible client Internet link up.
- All software systems are flexible and continually improved.
- The warehouse programme allows among other:
- Receive and dispatch cargo via accurate bar coding control
- Pick cargo for packing of containers
- Pick cargo for the dispatch of air freight
- Track and trace cargo from receipt to dispatch
- Allow specialised packing of cargo
- Generate client inventory list
- Accurate, fast streamline bar coding cargo